Humidified High Flow Nasal Cannula Oxygen Ventilator OH-70C
5 Respiratory Modes
Automatic O2 concentration control technology
Intelligent temperature and humidity control system
Up to 70L/min high flow output.
Main advantages of HFNC:1) It can heat and humidify the gas to 37 ? and 44mg / L, reduce the consumption of heat and water, keep the airway mucociliary function in the best state, facilitate the drainage of secretion, and reduce the incidence of pulmonary infection
2) China's diagnosis and treatment plan clearly points out that for severe and critical cases, HFNC can be used for treatment when the patients can not relieve respiratory distress or hypoxemia after receiving standard oxygen therapy
3) Standard oxygen therapy improves the limited use of oxygen cooperation. Improve the stable and higher oxygen concentration than the standard oxygen therapy. The oxygen concentration does not change with the change of the patient's breathing state, which can meet the needs of patients' self-help breathing
4) The secretion in the lung is sticky, which affects the ventilation effect. High flow airflow can reach or exceed the maximum inspiration flow rate of patients' active inspiration, reduce inspiration resistance and respiratory work, and reduce oxygen consumption
5) There are not enough professional doctors who have acknowledgement on how to operate the invasive ventilators. But High flow oxygen ventilators are very easy to operated with the Nasal Cannula and pre-setting parameters and fixed oxygen concentration.
6) The most widely used in Wuhan hospitals for 95% of mild and moderate Coronavirus patients
7) The best treatment performance ventilators in Wuhan hospitals
8) 95% doctors like these ventilators because it can reduce the risk of infection to doctors
9) This ventilator not just improve and support the breathing but can also prevent the Coronavirus
10) The successful performance had been approved by Chinese Government and WHO
This product has been used very successfully in fighting against COVID-19 in Wuhan, China.